The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a school which is inclusive for all parents/carers.
- To promote partnership between school, pupils and parents/carers
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents/carers and pupils on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- The Parent Council meet once a month on a Wednesday evening at 7pm.
- Recent minutes of meetings:
- Parent Council Minutes – 28 August 2019
- Parent Council Minutes – 25 September 2019
- Parent Council Minutes – 23 October 2019
- Parent Council Minutes – 05 February 2020
- Head Teacher’s Report : Headteacher’s Report
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 4th March 2020 – Parents/carers of pupils at Blackwood Primary School are invited to come along to these meetings.
Every parent/carer of a child enrolled in the school is automatically a member of the Parent Forum. Parents/Carers are consulted in various ways including questionnaires and focus groups. Please contact the school if there is anything you wish to raise or discuss.
Please see the following website for further information: