The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a school which is inclusive for all parents/carers.
- To promote partnership between school, pupils and parents/carers
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents/carers and pupils on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- The Parent Council meet once a month on a Wednesday evening at 7pm.
- Recent minutes of meetings:
- Minutes – 20 January 2021
- Head Teacher’s Report
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 24th February 2021 – Parents/carers of pupils at Blackwood Primary School are invited to join the MS Teams Meeting – the link will be sent out to anyone interested in attending.
Every parent/carer of a child enrolled in the school is automatically a member of the Parent Forum. Parents/Carers are consulted in various ways including questionnaires and focus groups. Please contact the school if there is anything you wish to raise or discuss.
Please see the following website for further information: