Aims of our Nursery
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, supportive and nurturing learning environment which builds resilience and where every child is valued and respected as an individual.
- Create an enabling environment, both indoors and outdoors, which encourages creativity, curiosity and inquiry through the use of real-life and natural resources.
- Deliver a curriculum which offers high quality, open ended and challenging experiences where adults sensitively intervene to support and facilitate children’s learning.
- Embed the development of Literacy, Numeracy and Health and Wellbeing naturally within children’s play experiences.
- Build positive partnerships with our parents/carers, other professionals and the wider community to support children in their learning and development.